ShareCare: Introduction to CranioSacral
April 8th 9am-4pm Hokulani Massage Academy Waimea
Presented by The Upledger Institute and: Laura Moorehead LMT CST-D
• Been intrigued by CranioSacral Therapy?
• Want to learn how to do some of the fundamental techniques?
• Want a way to provide therapy for your loved ones?
CranioSacral Therapy: CranioSacral Therapy is a gentle, hands-on method of evaluating and enhancing the function of the craniosacral system. Developed by John E. Upledger, DO, OMM, CranioSacral Therapy enhances the body’s natural healing processes to improve the operation of the central nervous system, dissipate the negative effects of stress, enhance health and strengthen resistance to disease. It is known to be effective with Headaches/Migraines, Chronic Neck and Back pain, Connective Tissue Disorders, TMJ disorder, Autism, ADD, Emotional Difficulties, Depression, Spinal Cord Injuries and much, much more!
Join us to learn:
• Clear anatomy, physiology & theory
• How to feel the CranioSacral rhythm
• Basic techniques designed to relieve headaches, reduce stress, control pain, & promote relaxation
• The benefits of being grounded and neutral, & how to create these states whenever you wish.
• How CST accesses our inner wisdom, & how this powerful form of communication promotes your health & wellbeing.
Here is your opportunity to sample The Upledger Institute’s CranioSacral Therapy I (CST) workshop studied by more than 80,000 healthcare practitioners worldwide. Designed for professionals as well as the layman, this six hour program is a mix of lecture, demonstration and hands-on practice. Learn about the craniosacral system and its influence on your overall health. $95 plus $20 study guide. If you choose to continue in the Upledger curriculum after completing this class you will receive a $95 discount towards the first class.
To register, please complete the form below or call 808-889-0777 for more information.
Space is limited to 8 people.