What is Craniosacral Therapy effective for?
- Migraine Headaches – Read this article
- Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Motor-Coordination Impairments
- Autism – Read this article
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Orthopedic Problems
- Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Infantile Disorders
- Learning Disabilities – Read this article
- Chronic Fatigue
- Emotional Difficulties
- Stress and Tension-Related Problems
- Fibromyalgia and other Connective-Tissue Disorders
- Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (TMJ) – Read this article
- Neurovascular or Immune Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder – Watch this video about Vietnam Vets recovering with CST
- Post-Surgical Dysfunction
What does a session feel like?
Most people find it to be the deepest relaxation they have experienced, and many people fall asleep. The touch is very gentle and non-intrusive. The aim of the therapy is to invite the body to find it’s own healing, rather than to apply a fix from the outside.
How long does a session last?
Typically an hour.
Do I have to get undressed?
No, all sessions are done fully clothed on top of a massage table.
How will I feel afterwards?
Most people feel very refreshed and relaxed. Occasionally it can take a few minutes to come back fully and feel present again.
How much does a session cost?
$90/hour. Purchase three sessions and receive a $30 discount. I also offer a sliding scale for those who need it.
How many sessions will I need?
That really depends on what is going on and how long it has been going on. Some issues are resolved after 1 session and others take longer. I usually suggest that people allow for three sessions to begin with. After that, we will have a sense of how things are going, and how best to proceed.